Leadership in Life Institute
The course offers:
- The best in leadership and personal-development thinking
- Tools to improve your practice and create a business plan
- Increased understanding of self and improved interpersonal relationships
- Expanded professional network and opportunities for growth through LILI alumni programs
- Leadership opportunities in NAIFA
- The One Page Business Plan® by Jim Horan
- The Kolb Learning Style Inventory
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – the #1 predictor of success in business and leadership. Learn what your EQ is and how to increase it.
- Credibility by James Kouzes and Barry Posner – all new and revised edition with sharpened focus on how leaders earn and sustain credibility
- Study of Jim Collins’ entire body of work on Good to Great companies, what drove some to fail, and others to thrive in uncertain times
Taking the course is an investment in oneself and the returns on the investment can be infinite. Graduates consistently report that LILI gives them the tools to succeed and 70% report a measurable increase in the growth of their business since graduating.
Accepting applications for the 2019 Alabama LILI class.
Limited space for only 10 students. Enrollment closes Friday, October 5th. Applicants will be notified on October 12 of acceptance to class and class schedule.
- Session 1: Tuesday, December 4th 2018
- Session 2: Wednesday, January 9th 2019
- Session 3: Tuesday, February 5th 2019
- Session 4: Tuesday, March 5th 2019
- Session 5: Tuesday, April 2rd 2019
- Session 6: * Tentative date, Friday May 3rd 2019
*The final session #6 and commencement will take place in conjunction with the NAIFA-Alabama Annual Meeting