2018/ 2019 Scholarship
Image Builder Scholarship
The Image Builders Scholarship was created by the NAIFA–Alabama (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors of Alabama) Board of Directors to provide a higher education scholarship to an undergraduate student who demonstrates exceptional academic performance and/or significant financial need. Eligible students may not be receiving a full-tuition scholarship or waiver from another source.Scholarship Application Hard Copy
The following are eligibility requirements for qualifying an applicant for the Scholarship:
- Applicant must be resident of the State of Alabama.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from a high school in Alabama.
- Applicant must be accepted into an accredited college or university.
- Grade Point Average must be 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Recipient will be chosen by the Scholarship Committee, Confirmed by the Board of Directors.
- Application package must be received no later than the last Monday in February (February 26, 2019) to be considered.
Checks will be made payable to the University in your name.
Scholarship Application for 2018-2019
Due by March 4, 2019